top of page
KazAnne Welcome Booklet
Everything that will help you have a good holiday
Thank you for choosing kazAnne gites, it is a pleasure for us to welcome you to our little part of paradise.
Anne and Dede.
As our accent can betray us, we might as well tell you right away, we are Belgian, from Brussels and have decided to change our pace of life for our 50th birthday, the sun, the sea and the Caribbean zen since 2018, kazAnne has seen the day in July 2018 and we have no regrets.
We are of course available to answer your questions, guide you in your choice of visits, restaurants and nearby shops.
We also offer breakfast as well as the evening table d'hôtes, without any obligation... as long as we are informed the day before in the morning.
The various stores nearby:
In the village of Pointe-Noire (800 meters from kazAnne), leaving the lodgings, turn right, then straight:
- You will find an excellent bakery, open 7 days a week, from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm (closed on Sunday afternoons, December 25 and January 1)
- A fairly complete Express carrefour and also open 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. then from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- an FDJ tobacco bar (lottery and other PMUs), open every day, hours are changing
- a hardware store but not only... beach toys, fishing,...
A little further in the same direction, you will have to go around Pointe Noire to access the shopping street, about 1.5 kilometers to go:
- local fruit and vegetable shops but also crafts, gifts, small restaurants and pizzerias, pharmacies and doctors (see kazAnne instructions for use), banks with ATM, most are open every day except Sunday, except , PN Market which is open to it all year round and all day long, there is everything.
- Leaving kazAnne, to the left, direction Malendure (the beach and Cousteau reserve), 1 kilometer further from Malendure, you will arrive at a place called Pigeon and the slightly larger shops:
- Carrefour Market
- Leader Price
- a Bazaar
- Ti-Taurus catering butcher
Continuing the road to Bouillante:
- after the turn, the Cap Créole store, all the items from the sea and the regions
- we continue a little further, you will find two market gardeners almost opposite each other, only local products.
For restaurants, I invite you to see the "catering" page of our site kazAnne
bottom of page